25 October 2009

I'm Back!

I'm back.......I'm much better and ready to get back to blogging. I've really missed it and I've missed my regular dose of my favorite blogs!
These are just a couple of things I have in the works...I have about 14 different things in bits and pieces...when it comes to making things I get easily distracted. I start something then get another idea and start working on that...and then I get another idea and start working on that...well you get the picture. Sometimes I have to stop what I am working on because I keep second guessing myself....walk away and come back to it. My "stuff" has been packed away and scattered...but I have been digging through the garage and gathering goodies...vintage jewelry, fabrics, trims, etc.
The things I have posted here are not done...but thought I would share them anyway...I will post items as I finish them.....I haven't made anything for sooooooo long...in about a year and a half...that's way too long. Gettin' my groove back...

To all of the beautiful blogs out there...you inspire me....you make me want to create again....thank you from the bottom of my heart....you make me want to be me!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am getting excited for you to bring up your stuff!! Looking good!!!!!

    ReplyDelete