01 June 2010

Sorry it has been so long since I've been here....
I've been a busy busy bee.

My mom has been busy with her garden
the strawberries are ripening as fast
as she can pick them. She has already
sold about 50 quarts and we haven't
even done our first market yet.
I've been busy trying to make a few things,
go through my antiques that have been
in storage and get all of our props
together for our booth.
I'm truly looking forward
to doing this market with
my mom....we are going to
have such a great time.
Have a wonderful week and please
forgive my possible absence this week...
but  I promise pictures after the market!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Denise,

    Oh what wonderful strawberries in the basket and love your little antiques.
    Enjoy the market and would like to see photos.

    Happy week
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, look what you've been up to?!! Strawberries, YUM! And I love those little planted cup and jewelry box. Just darling. Have a great Wednesday. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Hope your doing really well with your new venture, it all looks very clever, love it all...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented! I love all the detail you put into your designs!
    Have a wonderful market! These things are always so much fun!
    i love strawberries and wish I was there for this!
    Have a blessed week!
    Hugs my friend,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello
    I hope you have a great market and your displays are wonderful! Love the little silver box with succulents! How beautiful your work is
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck with your sale. I love the hens and chickens in the teacup and box, so pretty. Love, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a Great Blog, I just love Your style your design and such inspiration, i love that nest glass so cute.. so many ideas. Karryann
    Glad to be a New Follower..

    ReplyDelete