11 March 2010

May You Know Nothing But Happiness

My son Matthew is getting married tomorrow...
I just saw him trying on his tux at the bridal shop.
My eyes filled with tears of joy for
this wonderful man who
it seems like yesterday was
just a little boy...my little boy.

A new chapter in his life will begin
and so Matthew...

May God be with you and bless you.
May you see your children's children.
May you be poor in misfortune, rich in blessings,
May you know nothing but happiness.
From this day forward.
Irish Wedding Blessing

I love you Matthew with my whole heart.

Matthew as a boy pictured with my youngest son Blake.

3 comments:

  1. Well there you are!
    I had been a tad worried about you but now I can see...you have probably been busy!
    It seems like only yesterday for me that my own son's were small...they grow too fast!
    What handsome young men...I know you are proud!
    Have a blessed day dear friend!
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    just wanted to say thank you for your kind comment about Ging.
    Hope you had a fabulous day at Matthew's wedding!
    Warm Wishes
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you around. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message! I hope your Matthew's wedding was just wonderful. I'm sure it was. You'll have to tell us about it when you catch your breath! - Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete