13 November 2009

Sentimental Friday

I'm feeling very sentimental today...not in a sad way...but I am tearing up at just about anything and everything. Not sure what this is all about...hormones perhaps...but I am just taking it all in and taking stock of all of my blessings...which far outweigh the incidental and inconsequential that happens as it does in life.




I am thankful for my faith
my ever loving and comforting family...
and inspiring friends...especially the blogging kind....

This is what can reach my heart and fill it with love...warm my soul when it needs comfort and give me hope...which leaves me with breathless anticipation of what each new day will bring.

I wish for each of you a day filled with the kind of things that wrap their arms around you and leave you feeling safe, loved and filled with joy.

1 comment:

  1. Well I have some happy news for you sweetie...you won my giveaway!!!!!!!! Yeah for you! I'm just thrilled that you won!!!! Email me your address and I will get it right out to you :)

    I wish for you much happiness this week!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete